Neanderthal 0.6.0: new GPU engine - Nvidia, AMD, and Intel GPUs on Linux, Windows, and OS X!
In this release, spotlight is on the new GPU engine, that:
- Works on all three major hardware platforms: AMD, Nvidia, and Intel
- Works on all three major operating systems: Linux, Windows, and OS X
Is even faster, so it is now more than 1000x faster than the optimized Java libraries for 8192x8192 matrix multiplication.
- Version 0.6.0 is in clojars
- OpenCL tutorial (updated for 0.6.0)
- [Getting started guide] (articles/getting_started.html)
Tell Us What You Think!
Please take some time to tell us about your experience with the library and this site. Let us know what we should be explaining or is not clear enough. If you are willing to contribute improvements, even better!