Where to contact me
Neanderthal has a mailing list. Feel free to join it and ask any questions you may have.
Follow my blog at dragan.rocks to keep up with the development and tutorials.
News & Announcements on Twitter
To subscribe for announcements of releases, important changes, and so on, please follow @Uncomplicateorg on Twitter.
What is Uncomplicate?
A collection of Clojure libraries, currently containing:
- ClojureCL - a Clojure library for parallel computations with OpenCL
- Neanderthal - you are reading about it.
- Fluokitten - Category Theory in idiomatic Clojure.
I welcome anyone who is willing to contribute, no matter what their level of experience is. Please contact me through the Uncomplicate mailing list. Here are some ways in which you can help:
Help with the Technical Writing
- If you are a native English speaker, I would really appreciate if you can help with correcting the English on the Neanderthal site and in the documentation.
- Contribute your example code to be added to Neanderthal tests.
- Contribute articles and tutorials.
The source code of the site is here. Please fork it on GitHub, make your changes, and issue a pull request, or simply contact us through the mailing list to see what is your preferred means of sending the changes.
- Do code review of the Neanderthal code and suggest improvements.
- If you find a bug, poor defaults, missing features or find any part of the API inconvenient, please file an issue on Github. If possible, try to explain what behavior you expected and why. Bonus points for contributing failing test cases.
Neanderthal uses Leiningen 2. Make sure you have it installed and then run tests against supported Clojure versions using
Then create a branch and make your changes on it. Once you are done with your changes and all tests pass, submit a pull request on Github.
Tell Us What You Think!
Please take some time to tell us about your experience with the library and this site. Let us know what we should be explaining or is not clear enough. If you are willing to contribute improvements, even better!